Gross electricity production in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) in September 2016 amounted to 697 GWh, which is 3.06 % less than in the same month last year, when the production amounted to 719 GWh.
Net electricity production amounted to 643 GWh, of which 165 GWh (25.66 %) was produced in hydropower plants, while the remaining 478 GWh (74.34 %) was produced in thermal power plants. In September, electricity imports amounted to 93 GWh, while electricity exports amounted to 159 GWh, which is 36.65 % less than in the same month last year (251 GWh in September 2015).
Full article available for subscribers of Energy NEWS service (PDF publications, energy news, analyses, power and trading data, tenders)
Subscription fee: 800 EUR annually – company licensed
Tags: BIH, Bosnia and Herzegovina, coal, coke, electricity, FBIH, hydro, lignite, production, statistical, thermal