Gross electricity production in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) in July 2016 amounted to 781 GWh, which is 5.68 % more than in the same month last year, when the production amounted to 739 GWh.
Net electricity production amounted to 713 GWh, of which 136 GWh (19.07 %) was produced in hydropower plants, while the remaining 577 GWh (80.93 %) was produced in thermal power plants. In July, electricity imports amounted to 68 GWh, while electricity exports amounted to 240 GWh.
Full article available for subscribers of Energy NEWS service (PDF publications, energy news, analyses, power and trading data, tenders)
Subscription fee: 800 EUR annually – company licensed
Tags: BIH, Bosnia and Herzegovina, coal, electricity, production, statistics