Russian gas company Gazprom said that is is considering increasing its stake in Swiss-based company South Stream Serbia AG, the company established for the purpose of construction of Serbian section of cancelled South Stream gas pipeline.
Gazprom currently holds 51 % stake in South Stream Serbia AG, while Serbian state-owned gas company Srbijagas holds the remaining 49 %. Gazprom’s Board of Directors should vote on this decision at the next meeting scheduled for 13 February.
Full article available for subscribers of Energy NEWS service (PDF publications, energy news, analyses, power and trading data, tenders)
Subscription fee: 800 EUR annually – company licensed
Tags: financial, gas, gas pipeline, Gazprom, Russia, Serbia, Serbijagas, South Stream