Croatian oil company INA announced a takeover bid for Bosnian oil company Energopetrol in accordance with the existing takeover Act. Energopetrol’s share capital is divided into 5,492,922 shares with a nominal value of 6.39 euros.
INA currently holds 3,680,258 shares of the Bosnian company, which represents 67 % of its share capital. The subject of the takeover bid are the remaining 1,812,664 shares or 33 % of Energopetrol’s share capital. The shares which are encumbered are not the subject of a takeover bid.
Full article available for subscribers of Energy NEWS service (PDF publications, energy news, analyses, power and trading data, tenders)
Subscription fee: 800 EUR annually – company licensed
Tags: BIH, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Energopetrol, financial, fuel, INA, oil, takeover