Tag: Midia

BSOG seeks 15-year extension for its Midia concession – Romania, 28 September 2021

Black Sea Oil & Gas (BSOG) applied to the Romanian National Agency for Mineral Resources (ANRM) for a 15-year extension of its Midia offshore concession agreement concluded with the Romanian […]

Five bids for the construction of Midia gas-fired cogeneration plant – Romania, 06 December 2019

The Kazakh-Romanian Energy Investment Fund, in which KMG International holds 80 % and the Romanian state the remaining 20 %, said that it has received five bids for the construction […]

OMV Petrom to suspend operation of Midia plant due to environmental permit issues – Romania, 17 April 2019

Romanian largest oil and gas producer OMV Petrom said that it has received a 12,500 euros fine from the National Environmental Guard for transporting gas and petroleum via a pipeline […]