Gross electricity production in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) in March2017 amounted to 776 GWh, which is 13.3 % less than in the same month in 2016, when the production amounted to 895 GWh.
Net electricity production amounted to 719 GWh, of which 227 GWh (31.6 %) was produced in hydropower plants, while the remaining 491 GWh (68.4 %) was produced in thermal power plants. In March, electricity imports amounted to 718 GWh, while electricity exports amounted to 588 GWh, which is some 140 % more than in the same month last year (244 GWh in March 2016).
Full article available for subscribers of Energy NEWS service (PDF publications, energy news, analyses, power and trading data, tenders)
Subscription fee: 800 EUR annually – company licensed
Tags: BIH, Bosnia and Herzegovina, coal, electricity, electricity production, FBIH, hydro, statistics, thermal